New "List Accounts" features!!!!

rpmws

Aug 14, 2001
back woods of NC, USA
After talking to Nick for few minutes tonight I asked Nick to improve the "List accounts" script in WHM to include hyperlinks to common functions like upgrade / downgrade, quota mod ..etc ..

Now you can use the handy search abality that "list accounts" script had to do quick mods to a user's account.

Enjoy! I am!!

As always Nick and cPanel go out of their way to improve their product and listen to their customers. :) first class job!!! and product in general.

Devil Inside

Apr 4, 2003
that sounds rockin.

how long does it usually take for an edge release to turn into a release on the RELEASE tree?

and I know edge can be unstable - but how stable is the current edge? I'd like the features - but don't want hassles...

rpmws

Aug 14, 2001
back woods of NC, USA
Originally posted by Devil Inside
that sounds rockin.

how long does it usually take for an edge release to turn into a release on the RELEASE tree?

and I know edge can be unstable - but how stable is the current edge? I'd like the features - but don't want hassles...

I have been running EDGE on many machines for as long as I can remember. Production boxes with no issues.

dgbaker

PartnerNOC
Sep 20, 2002
Toronto, Ontario Canada
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Originally posted by rpmws
I have been running EDGE on many machines for as long as I can remember. Production boxes with no issues.
Same here and never any major issues.

As for this enhancement, the one thing missing is description on mouse over. Otherwise nice added feature and long over due.

markie

BANNED
Oct 5, 2003
Originally posted by rpmws
After talking to Nick for few minutes tonight I asked Nick to improve the "List accounts" script in WHM to include hyperlinks to common functions like upgrade / downgrade, quota mod ..etc ..

Now you can use the handy search abality that "list accounts" script had to do quick mods to a user's account.

Enjoy! I am!!

As always Nick and cPanel go out of their way to improve their product and listen to their customers. :) first class job!!! and product in general.

Last edited:

Pap

Mar 11, 2004
As of March 15th, what build version do we need to be able to use this feature? Is it still EDGE only? has it trickled down to the CURRENT or RELEASE trees yet?

Thanks.

LS_Drew

Feb 20, 2003
Next time you talk with him, can you get him to please fix the account creation so if you leave the screen it continues in the background. (pretty please) :)

Nice addition there. That goes a long way to speed up the functionality of WHM, which definately needs to be done. :)

Can't wait till it goes stable so I can see it lol :)