The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Scripts

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by gogohost, Sep 3, 2005.

1. gogohost

gogohost Registered

Hi there ,
    I wonder if there a way that I add a script or program to the cpanel ??

in other word .. if I found a program that I feel it is nice to be used or included to my users .. is there a way that I can install it and it be shown in the users cpanel ???

and if that is possible can it be set up for special users only ?? ( if it is commercial based )

and how all that will be done if it is available :)

2. webignition

webignition Well-Known Member

Its certainly possible for third party developers to implement features within cPanel and to limit access to these features - fantastico being a prime example.

I wouldn't have a clue about documentation for the API that manages all this, and quite frankly it would probably be something of a complex subject for someone to guide you through and at best someone might point you in the direction of the docs for you to peruse.

Your best bet might be to politely ask Chripy to point you in the right direction, as his MailScanner package is another good example of a third party product implented into cPanel.

3. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member