The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Server Initial Backup Error

Discussion in 'Data Protection' started by PDM, May 31, 2008.

1. PDM

PDM Active Member

RHEL 5
    WHM 11.15.0 cPanel 11.18.6-S24739

On the first backup run on a newly provisioned server I see this error in the backup email:

Grabbing mysql dbs........abcd_db1 horde.turba_objects horde.turba_objects: mysqldump: Got error: 1049: Unknown database 'horde' when selecting the database
    /usr/bin/mysqlcheck: Got error: 1049: Unknown database 'horde' when selecting the database
    horde.horde_prefs horde.horde_prefs: mysqldump: Got error: 1049: Unknown database 'horde' when selecting the database
    /usr/bin/mysqlcheck: Got error: 1049: Unknown database 'horde' when selecting the database
    horde.kronolith_events horde.kronolith_events: mysqldump: Got error: 1049: Unknown database 'horde' when selecting the database
    horde.kronolith_storage horde.kronolith_storage: mysqldump: Got error: 1049: Unknown database 'horde' when selecting the database
    horde.mnemo_memos horde.mnemo_memos: mysqldump: Got error: 1049: Unknown database 'horde' when selecting the database
    horde.nag_tasks horde.nag_tasks: mysqldump: Got error: 1049: Unknown database 'horde' when selecting the database
    ...Done

Can someone tell me why I'm getting this and how to fix it?

Thanks

#1 PDM, May 31, 2008
    Last edited: May 31, 2008