Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

New Server - IP Pool Problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nanoburn, Oct 26, 2006.

1. nanoburn

nanoburn Registered

Brand New Server through The Planet.

IP address on eth0 is fine.

Log into WHM and go to "IP Functions/Add a New IP Address" and add my additional IPs.

Once done they show up under "IP Functions/Show or Delete Current IP Addresses", but if i do anything that tries to use these IPs i'm told that there are 0 available IPs.

This includes trying to assign an IP to my secondary dns or assigning an IP to a test account (there is only one account setup on this server)

When I run "IP Functions/Rebuild the IP Address Pool" i am told the same thing.

The server is running the following:

WHM 10.8.0
    cPanel 10.9.0-R57
    RedHat Enterprise 4 i686
    WHM X v3.1.0

2. bp1942

bp1942 Member

nanoburn,

I'm running RHE3 on a fresh reinstall but had the same problem you describe. Try this:

You may get errors when you stop ipaliases, but they should all clear up when you start. If that doesn't work for you, try this thread:

http://forums.cpanel.net/showthread.php?t=55256&highlight=no+eth0%3A1

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...