New Subdomains dont appear at cPanel

sh4ka

May 12, 2005
Uruguay
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Hello,

Everytime I create a new subdomain, it appears.. but after I create another subdomain, the first one dissappear and I only can see the last one created..

Dns zone, httpd.conf, localdomains entries are there.. but when (using X3 o or X) I go to subdomain on the cPanel account, Im not able to see anything... anyway, subdomains are working...

Any idea about this?

Im using RHEL 4 + Latest cPanel 11 Release.

Thanks.

plague

Sep 22, 2006
Brasil
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Same problem here.

we created a subdomain teste.domain, and it shows in the list, than we created a subdomain teste2.domain and the first disappears from the list. When we remove the second, the first comes back to the list of subdomains.

we tried
/scripts/upcp --force
but the problem persists

WHM 11.1.0 cPanel 11.4.12
FEDORA 4 i686

Last edited:

cPanelNick

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 9, 2015
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Same problem here.

we created a subdomain teste.domain, and it shows in the list, than we created a subdomain teste2.domain and the first disappears from the list. When we remove the second, the first comes back to the list of subdomains.

we tried
/scripts/upcp --force
but the problem persists

WHM 11.1.0 cPanel 11.4.12
FEDORA 4 i686
Please open a ticket of 11.4.18-RELEASE_14125 didn't solve this.
Thanks!

cPanelNick

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 9, 2015
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Hi Nick,

Im not a direct cpanel customer, I bought my license at the datacenter with my server setup... should I talk to them?

Thanks
Generally we don't turn away any support submission from indirect customers as long as they aren't abusing the system.