The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to cPanel and having problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kotr, Apr 7, 2004.

1. kotr

kotr Member

I am fairly new to cPanel and though everything seems really simple and straightforward, things seem to be much more involved than expected.

Here's my problem. I asked my web provider to change my main account name. Around that same time (coincidentally) my IP was changed as well. So now when I login into my cPanel some of the statisitics are wrong. For example, it said I wasn't using a Mysql database, when i was. It also said I had 0 addon domains, but I have one!

So I asked my web provider and they fixed the mysql problem and they said to just add on the addon domain. But i dont need to because the addon domain, in my opinion, is there(somewhere) because i can access the site on the web.

So my general account information is inaccurate and I want to make it accurate but how can adding on a domain make it accurate if the addon domain is already working? Is this clear?

Am I missing something? Can someone please help me with this?
    Thanks
    kotr