The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New To cPanel Help Please.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scorpion09, Nov 28, 2011.

1. scorpion09

scorpion09 Member

Hi, I have my domain setup and my cPanel access setup. How do I begin to make my Web Site please using cPanel ? At the moment I have a banner and some text on the wbe site. I will be used as a games site for Battlefield 3. Just need some help on how to put it all together and get it up and running please. Thank you :)

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

cPanel is the control panel to manage your website. If you are looking for assistance with designing your website, you will have more luck getting assistance at a web design forum. There are many forums and tutorials out there that you can browse for assistance with designing a website. I suggest trying search engines with terms such as "how to build a website" in order to get started.

Thank you.

3. scorpion09

scorpion09 Member

Thank you for your responce. What Programs/Software do I need to use with cPanel please?

4. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    You might look into WordPress or Joomla as example programs some customers use, but we really cannot tell you what programs or software to use with your site. It would probably be better to ask your hosting provider (the company you paid for the account) for assistance if you aren't certain what program(s) to use for your site, since they know what they've provided in your cPanel account.