Status
Not open for further replies.

bert

Aug 21, 2001
It looks like the news is not work on any theme, not just mine.

bert

Aug 21, 2001
Nick has fixed the error. You should now be able to install this skin from WHM.

bert

Aug 21, 2001
People, it looks like all the images in the skin are broken because apparently Nick changed the name of the original folder. I would recommend installing this theme manually until this gets fixed.

bert

Aug 21, 2001
WHM issue fixed. I have tested it and it works without any problems. You can now install this skin directly from WHM.

I did notice though that the preformatted text looks a little to small to be read, to get around this, you can add the following to the style.css file:

pre{font-size: 12px}

I have corrected this already, so if you download the tar file and install the skin manuall, you will not have this problem.

mpope2

Feb 8, 2002
Hmm... I can't download the file for some reason. I can get to your main site though (that's wierd)...

bert

Aug 21, 2001
Sorry about that, I am working on it at this time and have not post it yet for download. It should be done before the end of the night ;)

mpope2

Feb 8, 2002
I got it to work! Looks very nice! :) That's definitely the best WHM theme that I have seen so far. I will definitely be using this! ;)

lordkinjo

Sep 21, 2002
lil bare

Ummm It is just me or does it seem a little bare... I installed it and it does look great but where did all the functionality go?
You can't add accounts? can't edit packages? It all shows up in blue or simple theme...:p

bert

Aug 21, 2001
[quote:0242491ed2]Ummm It is just me or does it seem a little bare... I installed it and it does look great but where did all the functionality go?
You can't add accounts? can't edit packages? It all shows up in blue or simple theme...[/quote:0242491ed2]

I am lost here. I don't have a single clue as to what you are talking about here.

lordkinjo

Sep 21, 2002
In the WHM under xskin theme I loose alot of functionality. Maybe it is just mine...i don't know...
When I activate the theme no errors occur and everything comes up nice except some links in the different catagories are missing.

With xskin on lets say I want to add an account....I cant there is no link for it....

I have put together some screen shots for you so you can see...

http://xskin.web123.com

No dis-respect on the theme you made..I think its nice... Did I install wrong or was there modifications I needed to make befor install?

bert

Aug 21, 2001
Very interesting. Thanks for letting me know. I do not have this problem with any of our servers. I presently have it installed on 7 Cpanel servers. I also have some resellers using it without any problems.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? We would need to hear from more people to know if they are having this issue.

lordkinjo, are you a reseller or a server owner?

bert

Aug 21, 2001
Yeah, I wonder if you are not logging in as root, I have defined all the ACL's correctly on this theme. Perhaps the simple theme allows non-root users to do all this stuff ? ;)

bert

Aug 21, 2001
lordkinjo,

Login to your web host manager (with another theme) and click on &Addon WHM Themes&. Then once there check the box next to Xskin (install and keep updated).

Once you do this, click on &Upgrade to Latest Version& under Cpanel5. Once it has finished updating, change the theme to Xskin. This should solve your problems.

lordkinjo

Sep 21, 2002
Well I am logged in with root and it is on my dedicated server. I followed the direction as you suggested on your first post.
I am at build 150 on cpanel 5 s I don't know if upgrading would help... I try to reinstall again..

lordkinjo

Sep 21, 2002
Oh Crap...lol I see what I did.
I unzipped it before I loaded on my server...doh.
Too many hours on Cgi-resources unzipping progs.
I will reload..
see if that works

bert

Aug 21, 2001
Just let WHM install it for you, that is the easiest way of installing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.