Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

newbie - how to get strait login to mail - i.e.mail.domain.com

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by wildnis, Oct 27, 2005.

1. wildnis

wildnis Member

Hi,

I´m nw, just got my first server and sure I´m still very lost.
    I would like to create for one of my domains an easier login for webmail (instead of going through the cpanel everytime).

I would like to create a subdomain like mail.domain.com and then put in email address and password.
    Is this possible? and if how?? do I have to do a setup in WHM or Cpanel or....

Please help - thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Marty

Marty Well-Known Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. wildnis

wildnis Member

thanks - that was fast - are there any other services like Horde?? what about IMail Web

4. Marty

Marty Well-Known Member

You can log into your WHM and enable Horde, Neomail, and SquirrelMail.

I recommend not enabling neomail as it will be phase out soon. Horde and SquirrelMail are standard on a cpanel box. You just have to make sure they are enabled in WHM under Tweak settings and then login at yourdomain.com/webmail and you should see them there.