The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie needs help, not sure where to look

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by counting, Nov 19, 2007.

1. counting

counting Registered

I have a friend on the same server I am on, and when we log into her cpanel, we see errors there.. it says she is over quota, yet her site is still visable online. I tried to email her website email addy and it said her box was full.. yet it isnt.
    Email error she got when trying to login to squirrel mail...
    Warning: Unknown: write failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

In her cpanel she has [an error occurred while processing this directive] in multiple instances.

I am unsure where to start looking for answers... I am willing to work and research as well as learn what to do, but, dont know the proper place to start. Any assistance to get me going will be greatly appreciated.

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    First stop should be asking her host whats up. You might also have this person login to webmail from cPanel if possible (or at thedomain.com/webmail) and check the mail folders to make sure its not full of spam.