The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

newbie question about scripts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grants, Oct 7, 2005.

1. Grants

Grants Registered

Hi all,

I'll apologise in advance for this because I know this is a very simple one for you guys.

I've got WHM and I've lost sight of one account. The missing account only shows up in one screen (view bandwidth usage) and nowhere else. List accounts shows the number @ 6/6 when there should be 7 accounts. If I go to Create New Accout, it recognises that there are 7 current accounts.

I've read on this site to run /scripts/updateuserdomains as the first option and also have seen further instructions on what to do if that doesn't work.

But... how do I execute /scripts/updateuserdomains? Do I do it from WHM? If so how? I've also seen reference to editing files in /var/**** but don't know how to access these either. :confused:

If anyone could give me a prod in the right direction it would be much appreciated! Oh and sorry for the dumb questions.... :eek:

2. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

3. Grants

Grants Registered

Ah, ok, thanks.

I've just had a look at the site and downloaded the program. I can see from the documentation what its about but will need to spend some time to work out how to try to pull it together.

I'm thinking I may be getting out of my depth here unfortunately.

I'll give it a shot but I see a help desk session coming on! :)

Thanks for the info!