The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newly created websites not loading

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thinklol, May 26, 2013.

1. thinklol

thinklol Member

Hi,
    I have no idea when it started happening, but I just now noticed it when I tried to create a new account. I created - REMOVED - today as a test and for some reason it won't load. It loads until firefox eventually gives up and says Connection Timed out. Everything else on the sites work out fine, it's just the new websites. Has anyone had this problem before?

#1 thinklol, May 26, 2013
    Last edited: May 26, 2013
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Is this happening for any new account that you create? If so, do you notice any error messages in the cPanel error log when you create the account? The cPanel error log is located at:

Code:
    # /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log
    Does the directory structure for new accounts look normal within the "/home/username" directory?

Thank you.

3. thinklol

thinklol Member

Hi,
    The directory looks normal, nothing new or odd in there. As for the error log,

Cpanel::Logd::scanbandwidth('', undef) called at /usr/local/cpanel/libexec/cpanellogd line 178
    [2013-05-25 03:24:15 +0400] info [cpanel] Unable to update locale. No locale specified.
    [2013-05-25 03:27:17 +0400] info [cpmysqladmin] Creating MySQL database booknoti_wp310 for user booknoti
    [2013-05-25 03:27:17 +0400] info [cpmysqladmin] Creating MySQL virtual user booknoti_wp310 for user booknoti
    Cpanel::Logd::scanbandwidth('', undef) called at /usr/local/cpanel/libexec/cpanellogd line 178
    [2013-05-26 20:36:34 +0400] warn [Fileman::listfiles] Encountered error in Fileman::listfiles: Internal error: can't find that folder: /home/booknoti/usr/local/apache/domlogs/booknoti

The rest accounts i've tried creating do not show up on the error logs

4. cPanelMichael

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Is this happening for any new account that you create, or is it isolated to a single account? Are you able to load simple HTML test pages for the account? Also, does the domain name resolve to the IP address it's assigned on the cPanel server?

Thank you.

5. thinklol

thinklol Member

Hi,
    It's happening to every new account I create. As for the nameservers, the domain name matches the one assigned to it

- - - Updated - - -

Actually i just looked on who.is and apparently my ns2 is pointing to a different nameserver that doesn't match the one I have on my domain registrar or whm. Do you know how i would go about changing that?

6. cPanelMichael

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    You can access your domain registrar and ensure the name servers assigned to the domain name are assigned the correct IP addresses. You can then ensure the "A" records on the cPanel server match the name server IP addresses used at the registrar.

Thank you.

7. thinklol

thinklol Member

Hi,
    I've fixed it and it now points to correct ip. I tried creating another domain but I still get the same issue, it loads and loads till I get a "connection timed out error"

8. cPanelMichael

Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator