OK ..I just almost lost a big client becuase he would send mail to his domain accounts and it would take 2 -3 hours for it to reach his POP box. He was using &mail.hisdomain.com& for both incoming and outgoing SMTP. He was using AO-HELL. Well he was't getting NO mail errors using Outlook on his end what so ever and the mail would always go through just took forever. I gave up &almost& watching the logs ..I knew he wasn't talking to my box when he said his mail said &sent& but I was stumped for a while. The problem got better on it's own. Well yesterday it was taking 4 hours for mail to get through. I finally tell him to &telnet mail.hisdomain.com 25& and tell me what it says. The stinkin' communist bastards at AO-Hell answered instead of my mail server !!!!!!!!!!!!!! can you believe this crap. We then tried it for port 110 and it was normal for pop. It's some kind of filtering proxy thing they have. What I really love is when he does a nslookup for &mail.hisdomain.com& while on AOL he gets the right IP. But use port 25 and AOL says &nope ..I want this data& and grabs it. Man I feel like I am going to scream!! I can't believe this AOL crap!!!!