The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newsletters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Markwaugh, Oct 6, 2003.

1. Markwaugh

Markwaugh Well-Known Member

Hello guys,

I have a newsletter. the newsletter scripts for some of my domains are not working. These newsletters send out perfectly well from my local testing but not on the server.I am wondering if there is an HTACCESS or PHP.ini issue not allowing these scripts to go out on these servers. I wonder if there is a configuration that needs to be set to allow the php mail command to work from these domains?

any ideas would be higly appreciated. Thank u in advance.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. Jemshi

Jemshi Well-Known Member

use a small test script using php mail() function to see if it can send mail successfully.

if not, user nobody may be disabled from sending mail to outside domains. one option is to send mail to your local address and forward from there. Otherwise, you will have to ask your support do enable nobody to send mail to outside domains.

3. Markwaugh

Markwaugh Well-Known Member

Jemshi,

Thank you. i'll try with a test script using php mail() function. user nobody is currently enabled. let me have a try and i 'll let u know if it works. Thanks again. Are you from India ?