Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Next Cpanel Stable Release ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WCW Fan, Jan 16, 2004.

1. WCW Fan

WCW Fan Well-Known Member

I've been on on the same Stable release now since what october maybe I dunno but good golly is there going to be another stable release or is it just going to be release and edge builds if so I might as well just go with release builds but heaven sakes how long does it take for a new stable build to come out. Just wondering as when I first came to cpanel they were poping out Stable builds like once every 2 weeks now it's once every 4 or 5 months

STABLE
    8.5.3-STABLE_3
    (Tue Oct 14 09:11:53 2003)

Is my current Version

2. haze

haze Well-Known Member

People tend to complain when stable is released so often.. yet they do the same thing when its not.. *sigh*

If there hasn't been a stable release, then there's probably a very good reason for that. Most noteably: Bug Fixes.

Hold your horses.. you will see a stable release! They have not gone extinct! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WCW Fan

WCW Fan Well-Known Member

I like stable releases maybe one a month would be good, but not this long, 1 every week would be too fast but 1 a month wouldn't be bad I don't think anyways

4. LP-Trel

LP-Trel Well-Known Member

Stable releases are released when they are stable.

You would complain if a stable release had an error so chill and let them make a stable stable release. ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. N9ne

N9ne Well-Known Member

What does that say about the stability of cPanel then :D