The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nick, Cpanel Team :: Take your time

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Planet_Master, Nov 14, 2003.

1. Planet_Master

Planet_Master Well-Known Member

I am confident you guys will fix this situation. I guess with all the madness this morning about PERL and Red Hat you may have rushed to release a patch.

No need to rush, take your time. I am happy with the older stable version until you guys get the fixes up. I have emailed all my customers and let them know whats going on and the response was good. Heck when have you ever used software that never needed a patch or upgrade?

I know Cpanel is the best and most option filled CP software and am more then ready to wait this out. Hell if Microsft can release a bug filled browser why not a bug or two from you guys. i would rather wait for a sure fix then rush the matter and create more serious problems. My customers have their sites and cpanels, sure they cant FTP, create email accounts but WTF its Friday night, go have a drink!!!

Lol, I will be here all night waiting though so dont think you guys are getting any sleep tonight cause I know I aint! I am sure there are many here who feel the same.

#1 Planet_Master, Nov 14, 2003
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2003
  2. pagedeveloping

pagedeveloping Well-Known Member

Nick and his team is one of the best! I give two thumbs up!

Regards,

Pete