The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no forwarding options

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by curanow, Feb 17, 2005.

1. curanow

curanow Member

Gentlemen, ladies,

I need to have a way where I can have a "noforward.txt file" created in a reseller's WHM where it would actually have domain names users in the txt files of which I do not want the domain holders within that particular reseller to see the forwarding options to show up in the webmail when the domain user logins into their webmail.

Example:
    I have in a reseller a noforward.txt file where of the 17 domain holders hosted by this reseller the fowarding options do not show.
    Forwarding options are as follows. When an email user logs into their webmail, they can choose between Squirrelmail, Neo Mail or Horde, at the same time below the 3 logos you get several links to see:
    [Change Password] [Forwarding Options] [Autoresponder Options] [BoxTrapper] [Aging] [Logout]

With this nofoward.txt file it then has the domains in it blocked that the webmail user will not see the [Forwarding Options]. This can have reasons that an employer is making sure that the email user cannot turn this forwarding feature off if he activated this from the controlpanel.

My question would be the following: Where in my (dedicated WHM above the resellers) WHM panel do I need to install or put what command or file so that the reseller can have this feature?