"No input file specified." with WysiwygPro in IE - Latest cPanel build broke it?

BOates

PartnerNOC
May 28, 2005
Michigan
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
It appears as a result of the latest significant cPanel update that was pushed some things have gone awry.

The version running on this server is:
WHM 10.8.0 cPanel 10.8.2-R57

Essentially what happens is anytime a client clicks on "HTML Editor" from within their cPanel's File Manager they are presented with the lovely "No input file specified." error.

However, this only occurs while in Internet Explorer. Everything seems to work fine in Firefox.

I searched the forums and found a brief mentioning of this problem. However it simply said that it was a problem in one of the EDGE builds and it should have been resolved in the next build.

I had tried both Release and Current builds and this problem persists on any server that has upgraded to the latest substantial push (with the new WHM look and little "Secure" image in the upper-left). Everything is still fine however on the older releases of cPanel with all other servers we have.

Does anyone have any input on this or solutions?

Thanks.

-Brian

BOates

PartnerNOC
May 28, 2005
Michigan
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
What build(s) has this fix been pushed to? Or if they have not been pushed yet, when?

As mentioned I had tried both Release and Current builds earlier today to no avail, and we cannot employ Edge builds on a production server.

tondelo

Registered
Mar 25, 2005
I just applied the latest version and it seems to have resolved the issue.

Thanks for taking care of that so quickly.

brianc

May 16, 2003
Problem still exists

Hi cPanel:

This problem still exists for our servers and we are running WHM 10.8.0 cPanel 10.8.2-C72 on them. WysiwygPro works fine in the root directory of the web site. But as soon as you try to edit a file contained in a sub-directory, you get the "No input file specified" error.

Could someone else verify this?

Brian