The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Mailing Lists Link via cPanel

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by Ashioni, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Ashioni

Ashioni Member

Howdy:

I'm very new to WHM administration so excuse me if it is reflected in my questions.

I have recently leased my first WHM dedicated server and started getting it setup, imported a few accounts etc. (I've been reselling from shared hosting a good 8-9 years)

The accounts I've imported used to have a Mailing List link inside of mailman. I have done everything I can think of. I made sure mailman was running, checked the packages and features to assure they were correct, but for the life of me I cannot get a link to appear in cPanel of these accounts.

Any information you might have that could shed some light on this would be great. Thank you for your time.

Update ----------------------------

I'm finding that I'm missing many of feature item icons withing cPanel. I'm using theme X3. Missing icons for fantastico, boxtrapper and mailman list manager

#1 Ashioni, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  2. Ashioni

Ashioni Member

Resolved.

Figured it out on my own.

For those like me that might have this issue, check your TWEEK SETTINGS. I just looked over it.

3. innsites

innsites Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting the FIX

I was also wondering where BOXTRAPPER icon went and needed to tweak settings. Thanks for posting the tip!