No one else is getting webmail errors?

casey

Jan 17, 2003
It's not just you. I don't use the cpanel webmail, though, so I ignore it...

WebHostPro

PartnerNOC
Jul 28, 2002
LA, Costa RIca
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Cool, I usually do the cpop and exim. I will try imap as well to see if it gets rid of the light.

Also I am getting exim stat emails every couple minutes on a new server ever since it went live yesterday. Any idea how to fix exim stats if it's broke. I tried to disable it but I still get the emails and the light is red.

Thanks,

-Charles

webolocity

Jul 22, 2003
Exim Stats Failure

We are experiencing the same problem. We are setting up a new Cpanel server for a client which has the latest RedHat Enterprise 3 release.

Same problem, exim stats failed. Any idea of how to fix this? I know the "red light" will alarm this customer.

Thanks

webolocity

Jul 22, 2003
formmail.pl

I don't know if it is related to the latest edge releases, but we are also getting formmail errors on one of our other servers all of a sudden.

Permissions etc.. are set, but mail just sits in the queue from formmail. Anyone have this problem lately?

Or know of a possible fix to force the delivery of this? I already used the tipes in the post of "Exim Tweaks", but this is not forcing delivery of mail now.

Any suggestions are extremely welcome! :)

Thanks

webolocity

Jul 22, 2003
Webmail failure

Yes,

We have more than one server running Cpanel. We run the latest Edge releases. Everytime we run a cpanel update on any server, the webmail fails, and we manually restart, exim, pop, and imap to turn it off.

We haven't seen a fix for this yet, but we are constantly looking.
:)