The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No statistics being reported in cPanel or WHM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vlus, Apr 7, 2004.

1. vlus

vlus Member

Hello:

I am a reseller. My parent host supposedly was migrating our sites to another machine in mid-February. Supposedly, cPanel was performing this service for them.

Ever since then, neither our main site or any of our clients sites have any webstats. I have repeatedly told our parent host that we can not run a business that is in part based upon bandwidth consumption, if neither we or our end clients have working statistics.

I have complained numerous times and each time they say they are waiting on cPanel.

Has anyone else had such a problem, and are their any cPanel techs on this board to offer suggestions? I don't think I can put a TT in directly with cPanel, since I'm not actually their customer, my parent host is (who supposedly has had an ongoing issue with cPanel about this) I just can't believe in this day and age that it could take 7 weeks to solve such a problem.

Can't they just reload the software or somthing?

Thank you in advance for any light shed!
    Vlus

2. nickn

nickn Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

My best suggestion is to find a new host :)

There's nothing you can do to fix it, and well if they haven't fixed it in 3 months, my guess is they just disabled it.