Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

No such file or directory in /home/mywebsite/public_html/root/res.php on line 5

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Scotty13, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Scotty13

Scotty13 Member

I’m building a Social Network Website. I’m following some tutorials from a person on you tube. I’m up to video 8 and now I’m stumped with the following. I’m using Dreamweaver CS4.

When I test http://www.mywebsite.com/root/profile.php in my browser, I get the following message above my logo and footer.

Warning: include_once(scripts/connect_to_mysql.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mywebsite/public_html/root/res.php on line 5

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'scripts/connect_to_mysql.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mywebsite/public_html/root/res.php on line 5

In my script on line 5, I have... include_once "scripts/connect_to_mysql.php";

I’ve gone to Site, Get, Dependent Files, Yes, Yes to All from DW.

ALL my connections are good. Mysql is good, Dreamweaver connections are good.

Can you help me, what am I missing?
    Thanks in advance,
    Scotty13

2. GaryT

GaryT Well-Known Member

Basicly something is stopping the stream opening, Usually wrong path details to the video / stream or even a closed port.