The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Website Traffic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by compufixhelp, Sep 9, 2004.

1. compufixhelp

compufixhelp Member

I havn't gotten any traffic to my webiste. I have used the cpanel search engine submit already. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
    William

2. LA_fro

LA_fro Well-Known Member

the cpanel website submit is questionable at best. The big search engines update too frequently for this to keep up. The real key is get your name out there in places people see it. Also google and some of the other search engines(not yahoo) have free domain name signup

3. pcdior

pcdior Active Member

The search engines take time, it is always best to HAND SUBMIT to the ones that are appropriate for they type(s) of sites you run. Make sure you also submit to dmoz.org in the appropriate category. It can take several months or forever to get listed in certain search engines, even then depending on how well your sites are optimized for a particular engine the traffic can vary. You can also use pay services that list your sites in the search engines, you can also pay YAHOO for a listing. It takes time building good quality search engine traffic.