Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

non-profit licence?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sn1p3r, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Sn1p3r

Sn1p3r Registered

Hello!

We are company named TerraNet wich is WISP (Wireless Internet Service Provider) for Bosnia and Herzegovinia, since we got several domains for our services, and forum, I would like to request non-profit licence, why?

Because it would make our job much easier with managing mails, domains, sub-domains, and such.

Curently we'r using standard console domain managment and it's pretty hard to manage everything, so I kindly ask, are we allowed to get non-profit licence?

If you need proof we are going use it only for our company, I can arrange you administrator account so you can check every domain on server.

2. cPanelJared

cPanelJared Technical Analyst

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Please contact customer service

Please contact our customer service department to discuss the qualifications for a non-profit license. You can reach customer service by sending an e-mail to cs@cpanel.net.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...