The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

None of my email accounts work...HELP

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by m82492, Apr 1, 2007.

1. m82492

m82492 Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Just this week I set up a website with Cpanel and I was able to add an email address other than the main address listed. Unfortunately when I send email to either address from my Comcast email address AND my Yahoo email address I get the following error returned to me

Remote host said: 550-"The recipient cannot be verified. Please check
    all recipients of this
    550 message to verify they are valid."

I cannot sent email from either account to either my Comcast or my Yahoo addresses. All email I send returns the same error. My mx settings are set to my Is there another step I'm missing to get these accounts to work?
  2. Murtaza_t

Murtaza_t Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2005
    cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner

There are several reasons for this to happen:

-- First check your /var/log/exim_mainlog if you see any specific error, then just paste it here.
    -- Do you have RBL ACL defined in your exim? if yes then make sure that you have removed as it is no more supported.
    -- Goto WHM >> Service Configuration >> Exim Configuration and remove the check from "Use callouts to verify the existence of email senders". Click on save. Then click on Advance Configurator, scroll down to three boxes just below "begin acl", in the middled box find "require verify = sender/callout" and comment that line.

Click on save below to restart exim and check if mails are working.