Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

not creating reseller cpanel3-skel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by knipper, Jun 18, 2004.

1. knipper

knipper Well-Known Member

Hey all...

Doesn't WHM automatically create a cpanel3-skel directory in the resellers account when it is created?

I am refering to the actual cpanel3-skel directory that the reseller will place his skel files in, so they show up for his sold accounts.

I just created two reseller accounts on a new server, and neither one had it created, it DOES however copy the files I have in my primary skel directory for the resellers placeholder page.

Maybe I'm nuts, but I thought on my other server the directory was created automatically when the reseller was created.

Thanks for clarification. :)

2. mikeysan

mikeysan Registered

same problem w/ no cpanel3-skel in reseller account

Hi,

I'm having this exact same problem where the cpanel3-skel directory does not show up in my reseller accounts. Do I need to do anything special when creating the reseller account in WHM?

I've searched for hours on this problem, but came up w/ nothing that solved the problem. Thanks in advance.

Mikey