The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not happy w/ Current Cpanel Distributor.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by YukFoo, Sep 1, 2002.

1. YukFoo

YukFoo Well-Known Member

Not happy w/ Current Cpanel Distributor.....

Can I transfer my license to another distributor or what are my options. Support with my current distributor is really poor.

2. awsol

awsol cPanel Test Bitch

You can change license providers fairly easy. Just signup with a new provider. They will set you up. The only thing is that license transfers from company to company have to be verified by DarkORB. So it may take a few but not that long. 24 hours tops.

3. powerhouse

powerhouse Well-Known Member

Who is...

who is that provider? That way we can make sure to do extra investigation should we ever consider them?

Thanks.

4. YukFoo

YukFoo Well-Known Member

I won't list the name(s) here, but if you want to email me directly I'll let you know. Remember, this is just from our personal experience :)

5. bmcpanel

bmcpanel Well-Known Member

Personally, I have tried 3 different CPanel distributors and have yet to be satisfied with the support from either one. Therefore, I cannot make a recommendation.

It seems to me that some of the distributor support problems are that they seem to busy to get back to me. However, other problems are that the techs do not seem to know very much about trouble shooting CPanel.

I believe that a distributor license should go to only those hosts that meet a certain criteria, competence with Cpanel being the first and foremost requirement.

My 2 cents.