anoopk350

May 6, 2020
Chennai
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Not loading Whm. after sign in its throwing the error.

Not Found
The server was not able to find the document (./l) you requested.
Please check the url and try again. You might also want to report this
error to your web hosting provider.

How to change the default login theme to cpanel default. Now its in cpanel-legacy

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! You can change the default login theme from WHM >> Tweak Settings >> Default Login Theme once your WHM access is working again.

It seems you've had good luck with updating the server to resolve odd issues recently, and this also seems like a good case where that may apply as a file appears to be missing or damaged.

anoopk350

May 6, 2020
Chennai
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
updated and fixed it. But now whm and cpanel default login page gone to mobile view. i checked it with tweak setting and the cpanel.config file. All are correct and the default login page=cpanel. but the whm or cpanel loading in mobile view only.

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
When you say it's loading in mobile view, are you only able to see this from a mobile device, or are you saying that even on a desktop machine you are still getting the mobile version of the site - can you confirm the behavior?

Can you also let me know what URL is loading in the browser when you try and access WHM?

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
That's definitely interesting - I can't say that I've seen that behavior happening.

Could you try this through a different network connection and see if that problem is still happening there? If not, could you open a ticket with our team so we can examine this directly on the machine? Please post the ticket number if you open one so I can follow along on my end.