The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not permitted to contact cpanel?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cazny, Oct 1, 2004.

1. cazny

cazny BANNED

Been submitting tickets for a few months with no problem. I have 14 cpanel servers. Suddenly, I'm getting this.

You are not permitted to contact cPanel Inc for technical support.
    Please contact your hosting company or datacenter for assistance.

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE.
    Responses to this message will not be processed.

I called and they confirmed this is correct. So, being smarter than they thought I called 7 of my buddies who also have cpanel servers of their own. They ARE submitting tickets with no problem. They called cPanel and asked why I was not able to do so. Cpanel denied that I was blocked!

I'm sorry cpanel, but you're become a bunch of crooks to be honest. I called and spoke to 3 different people in 2 different offices. Its amazing how selfish people can be. Really!

Let's calculate this: average license $30 x 14 servers per month = ? Lots of money. That is correct. How selfish of these people to offer others support yet block me out. I tried several emails and they gave me an attitude on the phone as well.

TO CPANEL:
    YOUR SELFISH AND GREEDY ATTITUDE WILL COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU.

2. SarcNBit

SarcNBit Well-Known Member

You say:

after you say:

Sounds to me like you were abusing their generosity and they called you on it. If your tickets are anything like your forum posts, I am surprised they waited so long. :D

Their policy is that you need to contact the people who provided you the license. They did not change it just for you. You obviously just motivated them to enforce their policy.

Be thankful for the support you got when you got it. Save your sour grapes for someone else. It is people who abuse their generosity that ruin it for everyone else. :mad: I hope they don't hold your actions against anyone else.

Please 'haunt' them! Switch to Plesk.

3. cunoodle2

cunoodle2 Member

If you don't like it then get rid of it and switch over to some other form of control panel. Webmin is nice as it is free and it is only full of 10,000,000 bugs...and no support. You get what you pay for...stop complaining...you obviously abused the system.

4. casey

casey Well-Known Member

Sorry, but if your support requests are anything like your posts, it would fall outside their support. And, if your cross-posting is any hint, you probably kept pestering them even after they informed you to contact your license provider for such requests.

You are the selfish one for expecting to be spoon fed by people who have repeatedly informed you that they are not your parents.