The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not receives emails

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by yeyon11, Aug 19, 2005.

1. yeyon11

yeyon11 Registered

Good, the emils does not arrive from outside from my server, the envoys inside and outside if they are received, but does not receive the external ones to the server acounts, not that to be this, thanks for help me..

2. adept2003

adept2003 Well-Known Member

wow - even my babelfish nearly had a brain haemmorage trying to understand your post.

I assume what you're saying is that the internal emails are sending & receiving fine, but the external emails aren't. Without any error messages & exim logs, it could be anything!

Try logging into WHM and clicking "Repair Mailbox Permissions". Check that Exim & cppop are running too. Try sending an email to an account on the server from an external email account & see what the error message is when the email bounces back - then search these forums for a solution.

The list of possible solutions could go on - we need more information!

#2 adept2003, Aug 19, 2005
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2005
  3. yeyon11

yeyon11 Registered

all the services are UP (Exim & cppop ), the emails is received and sent from and to any account within the server, my problem is that not receive emails of other servers, and that does not give none type of error, seems that the emails disappear. excuse my ingles

4. aby

aby Well-Known Member

Please have a check on the exim_mainlog.. It will give you a better idea. Also please have a check on the /etc/resolv.conf file and see everything right about it .