The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not updating bandwidth used / disk space used

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zaf, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Zaf

Zaf Well-Known Member

facing a weird issue with bandwidth used/disk space used figures.

I see proper disk usage on root WHM for a particular account (close to 50MB), while on the cpanel of the user it shows 0.06MB used which is wrong.

Regarding bandwidth usage, I see less than 1 MB bandwidth used on WHM and cPanel too, while I'm sure the user has been receiving mails on 40+ mail accounts that he has on the account.

Its a new account setup just a couple of days back.

2. sh4ka

sh4ka Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    #2 sh4ka, Oct 30, 2005
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2005
  3. Zaf

Zaf Well-Known Member

Thanks for your reply.

I did a /scripts/upcp --force already and also changed a setting in Tweak Settings and clicked on this option to "check it on":
    Disable Disk Quota display caching (whm will cache disk usage which may result in the display of disk quotas being up to 15 minutes behind the actual disk usage. Disabling this may result in a large performace degradation.)

Seems one of the above, did the trick....but I'm going to watch the bandwidth and the disk usage for a couple of days to notice any problems....for now I see them updated though.

About /scripts/fixeverything:
    I believe this script does only execute /scripts/fixquotas and /scripts/fixcommonproblems
    I'm facing this on a VPS and from one of the threads here I know that fixquotas doesnt work on a VPS, therefore, I was a bit reluctant to run that script.