The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not working?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by haze, Jan 24, 2002.

1. haze

haze Well-Known Member

WHM has a new look ( well colours).. much better on the eyes. We just created an account with reseller ability, however, we can not access WHM or CPanel.. When we enter the username and password it gets declined, but we can access ssh, ftp, telnet.. Anyone else having this problem? We reported it to our server provider, and they said it is probably our browser? But we can access other WHM and CPanels on the server just fine and my client can\'t even access the new accounts WHM & CPanel either. Im lost... and frustrated.. where should I go?

2. Annette

Annette Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

This just happened to us as well. I restarted the cpanel services and was then able to log in to the new account. I\'m not entirely sure if that\'s any relation to this issue, but whatever works...

3. haze

haze Well-Known Member

Thanks, but that didn\'t work. I think we have finally convinced our provider this isn\'t a problem with our browser, so hopefully they will have it working soon.