The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not yet resolved

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by perplexity, Sep 23, 2005.

1. perplexity

perplexity Registered

I registered my website on your server and it doesn't work. I got all my files in there ( including my index.html of course) but every couple of days i get a email saying this

Nick,
    perplexityproductions.com that was installed on 09/18/2005 has not yet resolved to our servers. IF YOUR DOMAIN WAS REGISTERED BY US, PLEASE DISREGARD THIS E-MAIL.

Please check and make sure your domain name is pointed to the following nameservers:

Primary:
    unix1.vizaweb.com

Secondary:
    unix2.vizaweb.com

We run checks on perplexityproductions.com every 8 hours to see when and if it is pointing properly to our servers.

If your domain has not resolved in the next 48 hours, you may receive another email identical to this one.

What the heck do I do????????????????????????????????? my primary and secondary are those http:// addy's!

2. dalem

dalem Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    cpanel does not host your site cpanel is a control panel management tool that that web hosting companies use you are not going to get your question resolved here you would need to contact your web host but it does apear that your domain is not registerd