The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nothing in List accounts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DaveBow, Mar 15, 2006.

1. DaveBow

DaveBow Registered

HELP APPRECIATED !

I have no accounts added to WHM as it is a new install, when I list accounts the list is empty yet when I go to modify account i see a username, why is this ?

#1 DaveBow, Mar 15, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2006
  2. Stefaans

Stefaans Well-Known Member

I don't know the aswer for sure, but the following may help. Sometimes WHM compiles information on the fly from your /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf, and other times it reads from /etc/trueuserdomains. I suggest you check these two files and also the entries in /var/cpanel/users for traces of the phanton account ;)

3. Peter Christie

Peter Christie Registered

Error in Updateuserdomains script on Suse

When looking for a solution to the missing accounts list problem we f tried to run updateuserdomains. Error received then was "unsupported operating system"

Around line 661 in the updateuserdomains script there is a typo in the word SuSE. Its spelt SuSE instead of SuSe. Changed that, ranit again and we were back online.

4. elix

elix Well-Known Member

DaveBow,

Did you try running /scripts/updateuserdomains?

5. kornaz

kornaz Member

Heh, it seems that Cpanel crew should really look more into Suse support. For the last few days im trying to setup Cpanel/WHM on a new Suse 64 bit box, lots of errors occured so far. Luckily, fixed them all, including this one. But somehow I believe that it's not the end... ;] All I can say, that this one Suse box causes a lot more hand work compared to my other Fedora/CentOS Cpanel/WHM boxes.