The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

novice user question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mpatrick, Mar 7, 2007.

1. mpatrick

mpatrick Registered

Hi,

I am writing about it in cannon for beginners because I know that here persons which have some problem will look, it is their first installation.

I will admit that at least I made them quite a lot times still he is able to surprise me;) what you think about special - stuck department with cords to HOW-TO.
    I think that very much it would help, and I don't mean topics of the type here how to create the account through the panel because it is intuitive. But how to place php as cgi, as ioncube, why pure-ftpd isn't starting after the clean installation, how to use around api / curl for taking out given what it is possible to do around "yeah input file specified." at php-cgi and a few similar topics.

By the way I would like to ask when he has a chance to stable cp 12 and whether team cpanel is going to extend api and his functionality?

For me she was a useful addition in order to possibility of placing given to the importance of the account after which it would be blocked.

And the last issue whether at one time cPanel will be feeling on the port 80 in http://cpanel.hostingdomain.com ? I am asking

because many LAN networks have the deny port.

novice user