The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now I really screwed it up!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DuckieN, Sep 1, 2004.

1. DuckieN

DuckieN Member

I went to add a new theme.. I ftp'd it to the theme folder.. what seemed like everything was fine until:

Warning: main(themes/Eos/tables.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/furball1/public_html/themes/eos/theme.php on line 43

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'themes/Eos/tables.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/furball1/public_html/themes/eos/theme.php on line 43

Warning: file(themes/Eos/header.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/furball1/public_html/themes/eos/theme.php on line 83

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /home/furball1/public_html/themes/eos/theme.php on line 83

Warning: file(themes/Eos/blocks.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/furball1/public_html/themes/eos/theme.php on line 211

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /home/furball1/public_html/themes/eos/theme.php on line 211

Warning: file(themes/Eos/blocks.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/furball1/public_html/themes/eos/theme.php on line 211

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /home/furball1/public_html/themes/eos/theme.php on line 211

Warning: file(themes/Eos/left_center.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/furball1/public_html/themes/eos/theme.php on line 90

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /home/furball1/public_html/themes/eos/theme.php on line 90

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: opentable() in /home/furball1/public_html/mainfile.php on line 486

SO.. I deleted everything... went back to my site.. now I get this:
    Warning: head(themes/eos/theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/furball1/public_html/header.php on line 31

Warning: head(): Failed opening 'themes/eos/theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/furball1/public_html/header.php on line 31

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: themeheader() in /home/furball1/public_html/header.php on line 47

I have what I had hoped was a back up from the admin.php on my hard drive as well as the mysql backup from cpanel onto my hard drive as well.. How do I restore my orig files back to where they were before I attempted this fiasco? ..

2. whmapi.scripts

whmapi.scripts Well-Known Member

This sounds like you were changing a theme on php-nuke? If so you should post a support request at: www.phpnuke.org. cPanel offer php-nuke as an add-on script but they do not support it themselves personally. My guess is that your configuration file has been set with the incorrect paths or has been corrupted? That assumption is based on the php errors, either that or the files really do not exist :eek:

Good luck!

3. DuckieN

DuckieN Member

Yes, it was php-nuke. I finally got it done... thanks for all your help!

4. whmapi.scripts

whmapi.scripts Well-Known Member

Glad to here it ;)