The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nuke - Works one day, doesn't the next

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrsmith25, Nov 19, 2008.

1. mrsmith25

mrsmith25 Registered

I basically moved my website from my old website from another server to here with godaddy.

I did the move via WHM, to transfer my other cpanel account. Everything transferred without a single hiccup.

I deleted the old domain and etc, updated DNS. The following morning the new website and forums(Nuke evolution) were working fine and all was well. Around 5pm a friend calls and says the website isnt working. So I go to the forums to check things out, and it appears that the forums(body) isn't loading. Everything was working, but has stopped.

I restarted sql and httpd. Nothing changed. Anyone know how or what or possibly a why? I dont know very much about how nuke/php/forums work. I just know that it was working and it stopped. And I know that the forums still party work because it appears to be still be pulling from the user tables and some other various tables.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

mrsmith25

2. mrsmith25

mrsmith25 Registered

http://72.167.112.34/~dawn2/index2.php

thats the link

#2 mrsmith25, Nov 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2008
  3. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Sounds like domain issues. Site loads here. These forums are not for support of your nuke site though. You should be asking wherever godaddy's support forums are, or at the nuke support site.

Good luck.