The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

off topic, but need help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zion Ahead, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Zion Ahead

Zion Ahead Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2006
    I'm post this because I'm sure many here use Cerberus help desk for their hosting business

I do not wish to renew my Cerberus help desk license due to Cerberus Web's most horrible, incompetent, rudest support (ever). I already asked these clowns for support and they refuse to fix the problem after renewing my license (then reversing). They are liars and hypocrites with no professionalism at all. I will switch to Kayako if this is not fixed.

Many customers (various, not all) cannot respond to tickets via support desk because the tickets do not show up in their end, the support center itself. I was able to confirm so by logging into a few client’s support account to test this bug out. One client's ticket history shows tickets dating from this past July and prior. Odd enough, on the agent desk I see only 2 tickets submitted after July

All mailboxes do show up in the open ticket area for them in support center otherwise. The track open tickets option has always been enabled as well. There is only one team set up and it has all mailboxes assigned to it as well. Agent desk works fine, but support center is not showing all tickets for past 2-3 months it seems. Actually, its vice versa as well in agent desk area where it does show the most recent tickets but not older tickets.

This sql command did not fix the problem

update ticket set last_wrote_address_id = opened_by_address_id where last_wrote_address_id = 0;

Using Cerberus Version 3.6.0 Release (Build 431) and latest support center as well.

Any help on this would be great. Thanks in advance.

I'm using mysql 4.1 / php 4.4.7