The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old data & name server issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FeeReD, Dec 2, 2005.

1. FeeReD

FeeReD Well-Known Member

Alright, for some reason Fantastico, a few other plugins, and some cPanel modules are keeping old reseller data.

Example:
    I create an account "cptest"

I set reseller priveledges on that account

I terminate the account "cptest"

I go to Fantastico De Luxe WHM Admin > Resellers usage rules > I click the drop down box and it says cptest although I removed it.

The name exists in the drop down although it's not there. It will eventually cluster up and become of annoyance when I try to find the reseller im trying to perform a function on. Possibly and most likely it may be in the MySQL database or it's in a configuration file.

Any ideas on what to do :?

Name server issue... Well my name servers seem to be working fine since I am able to use them. Although I'm getting an error on the A entry. I also did a report for the a entry and received a warning.

WARNING: Your nameservers do not include any corresponding A records when asked for your NS records. They probably are not returning the A records when asked, which can prevent some other DNS servers from contacting your DNS servers. They should do this if they are authoritative for those A records. The problem record(s) are:

Nameserver 72.36.254.234 did not provide any IPs
    Nameserver 72.36.254.235 did not provide any IPs

That information is provided by DNSReport.com. I added an A entry and it says everything went well until I receive that e-mail that tells me there is something wrong with it. I'm lost.

Thanks in advance

#1 FeeReD, Dec 2, 2005
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2005