The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

old parked domains and bandwidth

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by harpon, Jun 20, 2006.

1. harpon

harpon Active Member

Hello.

I had a few parked domains on one account. I then proceeded to create new accounts for those parked domains, so i could use them.

When I look under bandwidth useage, I can see the new accounts, but their bandwidth still also goes under the old account they were parked under.

So, the old account that I parked them on has the bandwidth added to it and looks like it's used alot. Under that account, it shows the old domain and says (deleted)

Can anyone help me to get rid of this? It's adding the bandwidth even though the domain was unparked from that account.

I'd like to know how to clean up all bandwidth, so to start from fresh with bandwidth or how to remove those old parked domains from the old account so bandwidth useage doesnt get doubled.

Thank you.

2. bmcgrail

bmcgrail Well-Known Member

/scripts/cleanbw will reset all the bandwidth files

3. pravin

pravin Member

Hello,

You will have to remove the entry for the parkdomain from the cpanel user file of the domain on which they were parked.

/var/cpanel/users/username.

Regards,
    Pravin

4. harpon

harpon Active Member

Many thanks!

Thank you so much pravin. That was the perfect answer and I do appreciate your time.

It's sorted now :D