The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ON migration or full backup restore, the mysql dbs restores crach.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cesarlwh, Mar 24, 2012.

1. cesarlwh

cesarlwh Well-Known Member

When I restore a full backup or migrate a domain root to root, when it arrives at the restoration of databases, it starts to restore but never ends, is running the points on the screen, and the only way to end it I saw ssh console and kill the process that makes the restoration of databases, complete and then he goes to the next steps. In the process I noticed that one is named "defunct" with the same start time of the process that restores the database. This problem occurs on all my servers (10) but in new servers does not occur only after restoring a 500 area then begins to happen on the new server too. What can this be?

2. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

Please submit a ticket for this issue, since we will need to check the restore process and possibly strace it to see what is going on if no specific error is occurring in /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log location upon the restore attempt.

A ticket can be opened via WHM > Support Center > Contact cPanel or using the link in my signature. Please post the ticket number here upon submitting one.

Thanks!