The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

one account cannot receive emails from Brinkster.. All other accounts can.. Help !

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by ramystyle, Nov 6, 2007.

1. ramystyle

ramystyle Well-Known Member

Hi,

I have the latest whm/cpanel version installed.
    I also have assp deluxe installed.

Here's my problem: I have a client that is having problems with his emails account. When someone sends him a mail from Brinkster.net, a rebound error is received:
    This only happens to that specific client. I tried sending a brinkster email to another account on the server, and it works fine. The problem only happens with that specific client..

Also that client is a reseller.. And all of his accounts have that same problem..

Any idea why ?

2. mtindor

mtindor Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Well, since the message that brinkster sends back to the sender reveals absolutely nothing useful, you have two options:

1. contact brinkster and find out the real error messages

or

2. check your own mail logs (/var/log/exim_mainlog /var/log/exim_rejectlog) and see what happened during the delivery of that message.

If Brinkster had communicated with your server at all in an attempt to deliver that email, you should have record of the transaction in your exim logs. It may tell you a little more.

Mike