One account unable to receive emails from Gmail

Mparis

Registered
Jun 3, 2019
Athens
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

I am facing a strange issue. One a user of my server, is unable to receive emails from various (not one) Gmail accounts.

Other server users, do receive emails from Gmail.

There are no bounce nor any entry @ /var/log/exim_rejectlog. Also, the gmail addresses does not appear at WHM » Email » Mail Delivery Reports.

Any hint?

cPanelMichael

Technical Support Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
Hello @Mparis,

Have you tried sending an email from a test Gmail account to an email address on your server to verify no entries are logged to /var/log/exim_mainlog and that no bounces are sent to the Gmail address?

Thank you.

Mparis

Registered
Jun 3, 2019
Athens
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello @Mparis,

Have you tried sending an email from a test Gmail account to an email address on your server to verify no entries are logged to /var/log/exim_mainlog and that no bounces are sent to the Gmail address?

Thank you.
Hello @cPanelMichael, thank you for the reply.

actually, i sent, from a test Gmail account, emails to two email accounts:
- one to an email address of a random user of the server (let's say [email protected]) and the email was received
- one to an email address of the user with the issue (let's say [email protected]): no email at the inbox, no entries are logged to /var/log/exim_mainlog and no bounce are sent to the Gmail address.

Thank you!

cPanelMichael

Technical Support Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
- one to an email address of the user with the issue (let's say [email protected]): no email at the inbox, no entries are logged to /var/log/exim_mainlog and no bounce are sent to the Gmail address.
Hello @Mparis,

This seems like an issue specific to Google, but feel free to open a support ticket and we can take a closer look at your system to rule out any issues with cPanel & WHM.

Thank you.