The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Client that has Problems With Email

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by csrs, May 7, 2005.

1. csrs

csrs Registered

Hello , I have one client who cant not connect to their email. I have went into their account and created a test email account , downloaded the outlook auto config and its producing the following error

There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'servertechtest@clientdomain.com', Server: 'mail.clientdomain.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Your account has been suspended', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92

I have tried running everything I can think of only to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated ..

2. RickG

RickG Well-Known Member

Have you manually checked the account settings in Outlook to verify they are correct? Its such a quick and simple process to verify there was not a problem with the auto config import.

3. csrs

csrs Registered

Everything is fine in Outlook ..

4. csrs

csrs Registered

OK, once I telneted in , for some strange reason , the server replied that the account was suspended , however, the account was not . Even though , I went ahead and choose that domain , then selected un suspend option , and bada bing bada boom , email is working again. Now, the reason for this is still not known