Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

One of resellers whm get a blank page

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by monoblue, Dec 12, 2006.

1. monoblue

monoblue Member

Hi there, I have weird problem with one of the reseller account. On that account it load cpanel without problem but when try to run a WHM it give a blank page, I tested with other reseller accounts and they don't have a problem, everything is ok even with my whm when logining like a root. First we tought it was a x2 theme problem, cause when we changed it to x theme it work perfectly and again stop working. I updated the cpanel before one hour and still the same problem. So could someone give me a clue,idea or suggestion how to fix this or why is this happening. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
    monoblue

2. monoblue

monoblue Member

I found what was the problem. It was in X2 WHM theme, I recreate a account for that reseller and everything was working, than I got a support ticket with same thing, I asked what he did last in WHM, he said that he was changed theme to X2 and after that he got blank page like before. So I browsed via shell to his home directory and edit manualy .whmtheme or something like that file is name, enter X except X2, tryed to login on that account and everything is ok. So the problem is with X2 theme in WHM, I don't know does anyone have same problem but if you have just change it to X or some other and everything will work.

Regards,
    Alis Hodzic - monoblue