The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

online website builder integration

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mikail, Nov 29, 2001.

1. mikail

mikail Registered

Has anyone integrated a online website builder into cpanel to offer as part of your hosting services? If so, which one do you use?
    thanks
    mikail

2. Daniel

Daniel Well-Known Member

I\'ve been looking around but nothing has cought my eye. I would also be interested if anyone knows of a nice, easy to use script.

3. asuservice

asuservice Well-Known Member

Personally I haven\'t installed this one yet but I do know of a company using it with CPanel. It looks REALLY good & You can get a trial copy for free.

http://www.psoft.net/SS/site_studio_info.html

Hope that helps!

Mike

4. Kylecool

Kylecool Well-Known Member

It is nice. It\'s usually for HSphere, another control panel...

-Kyle

5. kosmo

kosmo Well-Known Member

I have installed SS and it works fine with CPanel (users can login using their domain username/password). While it is very easy for the end-user, it is horrible to translate (if you are interested in translating). There are 2 language files plus about 2.000 occurances of text within other files plus images with text which have to be translated. If you just need an english speaking application, just go on and buy it. At 1.5 US$ one time fee per user, it is really worth every penny.

kosmo

6. moronhead

moronhead Well-Known Member

Cosmo, [quote:c7c91335f5]I have installed SS and it works fine with CPanel (users can login using their domain username/password). [/quote:c7c91335f5] I am wondering how you managed to get the users to login with their domain username/password? Didn\'t you setup a separate mysql table for the users?

7. kosmo

kosmo Well-Known Member

[quote:47d65de7eb]I am wondering how you managed to get the users to login with their domain username/password? Didn\'t you setup a separate mysql table for the users? [/quote:47d65de7eb]

I paid the 75$ installation fee and they did it :D. It can either be installed to access it\'s own userbase (if you want to offer it to a limited number of clients) or the standard server\'s userbase (if you want to enable it for all clients).

kosmo

8. Daniel

Daniel Well-Known Member

When you add a server do you have to buy another copy or just pay the 1.50 per user?

Is there a demo? The one on their site does not seem to work.