SOLVED OPcache information not showing in phpinfo

bluecup

May 30, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
I've got OPcache installed and PHP-FPM enabled for my domain. However when I viewed the phpinfo() details, "Zend OPcache" section is completely missing from the details. So I'm not able to see whether OPcache is even working well. I was expecting to see the Zend OPcache section something like below (this is what I see in phpinfo on another host).
i.imgur.com/8vnYdit.png

When I tried php -m command, I could see "Zend OPcache" listed under [PHP Modules] and [Zend Modules].

In phpinfo details, all I could see was this:
i.imgur.com/1jRrZr9.png

Is there a way to enable Zend OPcache section for phpinfo?

Last edited by a moderator:

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello @bluecup,

I couldn't reproduce this in a test environment. Information about the Zend OPcache PHP extension appears in the PHPINFO file for an account with PHP-FPM enabled. Can you run the following command and let us know the output?

Code:
rpm -qa|grep opcache
Also, what version of PHP is utilized by the account you are testing this on?

Thank you.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello @bluecup,

The lack of output from the rpm -qa|grep opcache command suggests the OPcache extension for PHP is not installed, or that you are using EasyApache 3. Can you verify if EasyApache 3 is installed on this system, and if so, let us know if there's anything in-particular that's preventing you from upgrading to EasyApache 4? If you're already using EasyApache 4, then you can install the OPcache extension for PHP 7.0 using the following command:

Code:
yum install ea-php70-php-opcache
Thank you.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello @bluecup,

I'm glad to see that worked. I've marked this thread as solved.

Thanks!