The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open_basedir problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by linuxgirl, Mar 27, 2007.

1. linuxgirl

linuxgirl Active Member

Hello,

We have one server and want tro enable open_basedir from whm >> tewal security but after enabling this option all ofour domains hosted on this server start showing ERROR as below -

-----------------------
    Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/Zend/etc/anti_spam.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/user/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/usr/local/Zend/etc/anti_spam.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/Zend/etc/anti_spam.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/user/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/usr/local/Zend/etc/anti_spam.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)() [function.include]: Failed opening '/usr/local/Zend/etc/anti_spam.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0
    -----------------------

I want to enable this option on server for security purpose but due to this error i am unable to use it.Please let me know the solution ASAP.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Linuxgirl

2. viraj

viraj Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Twitter:
    You may want to add /usr/local/Zend/etc/ path in the allowed path for php to overcome the open_basedir restriction.
    EG:

3. linuxgirl

linuxgirl Active Member

Hello,

Thank you for your update.But could you please elaborate it more.What changes you want me to do and where?

Thank you.

Regards,
    Linuxgirl