Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

open_basedir restriction in effect.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by melvinmeow, Apr 9, 2005.

1. melvinmeow

melvinmeow Registered

Hey ive been getting the following errors when I try and upload files on my server through the upload pages. Just curious how I would change the open_basedir to allow me to upload?

Warning: filesize(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/tmp/phpOXBtPB) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/tophoso:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/tophoso/public_html/takeupload.php on line 71

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tophoso/public_html/takeupload.php:71) in /home/tophoso/public_html/include/bittorrent.php on line 410

I acctually run the server and it works fine. When I visit phpinfo.php on the main accounts site I can see:
    open_basedir no value no value

When I visit phpinfo.php on any other accounts I can see: (example)
    open_basedir /home/tophoso:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp no value

How would I make the openbasedir list the /home/tophoso/ as no value like the account that works fine??