Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Opinions Current / Edge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by katmai, Oct 18, 2006.

1. katmai

katmai Well-Known Member

Hi guys.

question ... i am asking the people who are using either current either edge. Does it worth upgrading from Current to Edge version of Cpanel ? Are there significant more problems on edge than current ? this topic is only for people who are USING those cpanel versions. Please do not feed me with cpanel notes on each version etc. I just want some live feedback from people that are really using them day by day.

The reason why i am doing this is ... i am using Current for now, and i am interested in upgrade to Edge. just want some opinions.

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

The main advantage of EDGE at present is the ability to migrate over to using apache2. Otherwise you may as well stick with CURRENT.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. katmai

katmai Well-Known Member

thanks chirpy.